Where to check when bubbles appear in the online capping machine for large buckets of water
In the process of filling bottled water, bubbles sometimes appear suddenly, so what should I do in this case? You may need to check these places:
1. Whether the bottle is contaminated during the process from washing the bottle to the filling machine.
2. Whether the temperature of the bottle after washing the bottle is appropriate.
3. Whether the filled dissolved gas has been cleaned.
4. The balance pressure of the online capping machine for the large bucket of water.
5. During the filling process, whether there is air intrusion in the dissolved gas.
6. Foaming has a lot to do with raw materials during the filling process.
The above is the whole content that the editor of the large bucket water filling production line introduced to you about the places that need to be checked when bubbles appear in the large bucket water online capping machine. I hope it will be helpful to you.
24 hours a day